Re: window Tracks

To: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: window Tracks
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 11:18:21 -0400
Ryan:
There are two ways to solve your problem. the first is the easy way, follow
Bob's direction. Windshield urethane sticks very well and will last a long
time. The second is to remove the track and weld  a channel to it ( like
they used in "normal" cars) and use the appropriate 'felt' to secure the
window. This is a permanent fix. I don't know if fix #2 can be done with the
door skin on but I have done it 4 times when I have had the skin off and
ended my window problems. Bob Hoffman has the channel and may even have the
track with the channel already welded to it.
Rick 2028