[no subject]

To: "Bricklin list" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
From: "Nancy Nuzum" <squeak1783@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 22:48:3 -0400
Hello,

        This is Howard Nuzum in Westland, MI. You know the yellow one. LOL! Well
enough joking. I've been pulling my hair out trying to figure out what is
wrong with my doors. I have replaced the regulator and bought 2 new
cylinders and all the fittings where new there. An electronic compressor
and all new lines for that. And still the doors open so slow I'm falling
asleep. I don't understand. We checked the smaller gas charged shocks and
they seem to be fine. I have the regulator open to full and still its slow.
If anyone has any ideas as to what it could be I would be in your debt for
life.

                Signed,
                        desperate!