Re: side mirrors

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: side mirrors
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 20:13:06 -0400
Don't even bother with the orignal mirrors,just get the sports mirrors,that
came on either the late 1970's through the early 1980's camaro,corvettes,and
chevy caprices,the look just like the ones on the Bricklin,But the mirror is
just a little bigger and has a better viewing angle,plus the passenger
mirror has that writing on it giving it a more orignal look,very minor work
has to be done to fit it on the Bricklin,also it attaches through the door
and not on a flimsy bracket like the orignal Bricklin mirrors do.

Claude
102/1136