Re: side mirrors

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: side mirrors
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2001 20:19:16 -0400
Sorry,I didn't mean to imply to throw out the orignal parts,just saying that
if the orignal parts are giving you problems,to save the orignal parts,and
put on the more improved upon G.M.Sports Mirrors.No,the G.M. sports mirrors
look the same,but have a bigger mirror area,bolt on better,and have a better
viewing angle,But unless you have them side to side for comparision it would
be very hard to tell the difference,BUT they are different.

Claude
1024/1136