off bricklin topic

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: off bricklin topic
From: "Andrew Chapman" <xx7xx@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 04:17:18
Hi all,

This really is not about Bricklins, but it is about GM cars. Since most of
us dont have a bricklin as a daily driver, I was hoping someone out ther
would have a GM car with the same problem.
I wont make a habit of posting off topic e-amil again.

Does anyone have the GM Double DIN radio with the cassette and CD player? I
have one in my 1996 cutlass and it wont accept a CD. On the rare occasion
when it does, it wont pop it back out. I have a friend who has the same
problem with his GM double din radio. Does anyone know about how common this
is or what to do to fix.

One last thing. I have purchased another car and no longer have room to
store my Bricklin. I was thinking of selling it on e-bay but I have had no
luck selling cars there. I tried three times with a kit car, twice the high
bidder never paid me and the final time the reserve was not met. Has anyone
else successfully sold cars on e-bay?

Thanks for your time.

Andy