Re: Selling you Bricklin on Ebay WAS:off bricklin topic

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Selling you Bricklin on Ebay WAS:off bricklin topic
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:42:58 -0400
I have been watching the Bricklins being "sold" on ebay,and unless you are
selling it dirt cheap,they will not sell,If you are selling Bricklin
parts,THAT is what ebay is good for,I have sold misc parts (GTO) and they
were HOT,I only put up one part for a Bricklin(Shifter Bezel) and that sold
right away,the best bet is thru a state wide paper in your area,or
Hemmings.AS that possible buyer can at least,go in person to see/and
possibly buy,the BEST was to sell a classic car is person to person.

Claude
1024/1136
See fresh pics of
1136  (the Gel-coated Bricklin)at: http://www.egroups.com/group/BRICKLINEWS