BIG XXVI

Subject: BIG XXVI
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 04:18:52 -0400
Hi all!

        Just one last reminder about next week's Bricklin International
Gathering (BIG XXVI)....

BIG XXVI will be held in the Greater Cleveland Area July 18th to 22nd,
2001. We've got a variety of events scheduled including a trip to the
Crawford Museum, road rally, drag racing, picnic and others - all
culminating in the Bricklin Concourse d'Elegance on Saturday July 21st.
All are welcome to attend - BI member or not!

For details on this event and registration information, check out
http://clubs.hemmings.com/mbo/Pages/BIGXXVI/BIGXXVIMainPage.htm. Feel
free to contact either Stuart or me should you have any questions.

See you there!