20th Anniversary of BIG West I meet ...follow the link!

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 20th Anniversary of BIG West I meet ...follow the link!
From: "Kevin Hand" <khand1486@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 21:4:44 -0700
To all B enthusiasts on the mailing list:

Bricklin International, California Bricklin Owners and the Northern
California DeLorean Motor Club are proud to formally announce the joint meet
that has been put together.  The meet will be held in San Ramon California
(East side of the San Francisco Bay Area) from September 20-23rd, 2001.
John Worsley   Sandy Bigman from BI worked together with Ken Montgomery of
NCDMC to put together this fantastic event.

On behalf of BI   CBO, I extend special thanks to Ken for
making the event really come together in the manner that it has.  He has
done extensive work putting together the information on his club's site and is
also handling the mailing of the printed flyers.  This has been a
tremendous effort on his part and special thanks are deserved!  Bravo!

In addition to the DeLoreans and Bricklins scheduled to be there, the
Mercedes Gullwing club is caravanning to Vancouver, British Columbia, and one
of
their scheduled stopovers is our host hotel.  They are scheduled to be
there on the evening of 9/21 and we are in the process of putting together an
invitation to the Mercedes folks to join us for our dinner event being held at
the prestigious Blackhawk Auto Museum.  This will be an exciting chance to
see production gullwing cars together.

Take a look at the events by clicking on www.ncdmc.org  and then going to the
event which
is at the top of the NCDMC web site.  We encourage anyone that has an
interest in participating to register online for the event, or submit your
registrations by mail.  Don't delay!

We hope to see you there!

Sincerely

Kevin Hand