Re: electrical problem???

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: electrical problem???
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2001 16:39:26 -0400
Sounds like you've tapped into a 12 volt source which has some draw on it
already.
Whenever you're hitting the brakes (tail lamps turn on) it pulls the voltage
down. This
change in power to your transducer is being translated into an output shift,
and your
gauge shows it as a temperature change. I'd try giving your gauge it's own
power line.

Seth