Hey

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Hey
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 07:09:17 -0400
Sorry I didn't get to the Meet.  Would have loved to have been there.  I
hear it was very good.

I'm off on vacation - Minasota and South Dakota - so I won't be responding
to any emails for about 10 days.

See you all in about 2 weeks.  Have fun, and don't work too hard.

One last thing.  If anyone has any articles, I'll be starting the Oct.
issue when I get back.  So I'm looking for articles from the Meet,
Tech stuff and pictures of the meet.

If you want to email me an article, please send it in Rich Text Format
(RTF) as it won't transmit a virus.

Editor/Publisher The Brickline
Quarterly Magazine of Bricklin International

     75 Bricklin SV1   77 Spitfire   71 Saab Sonett III