Bricklin emblem wanted

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Bricklin emblem wanted
From: Isensee@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 15:01:30 EDT
Here is an email I received. Just wanted to pass this along in case anyone
has a spare Bricklin emblem you want to send this guy.

Scott Isensee
Velswijk - Zelhem Holland, july 28 2001

Dear Mr. or Mrs.,

Please let me introduce myself first, my name is Marc Veenhuis, I'm 38 years
old and happily
married to Ingrid for many years, we've got a great 9 years old son called
Devon, I love
special sports cars ever since I can remember, Devon also does, specially
Bricklin cars they
are real beautifull icon's.

But because of a very painfull joints disease I'm home bound most of the
time, and that's why
I started collecting car emblems and nameplates a few years ago, it seems
like a
very unusual hobby but I like collecting them very much, and Devon helps me
mounting them on
the wall.

But unfortunately I haven't got a Bricklin front emblem yet, they are very
hard to
purchase over here in the rural east area of Holland, Europe maybe you've got
an old, slightly
damaged or even broken one for me, one you cannot use on a car anymore, just
place in my collection.?

I will be very happy receiving a Bricklin emblem, this hobby is
the only thing I do, but I like it very much because I like beautifull cars
so much.

I hope you will be able to help me with my collection, I can send you a
picture from my
collection if you like ?

Maybe it's even possible to place my request in your club magazine ?

I can send you something typical Dutch, or something else in return, please
tell me what
you're collecting.

It seems like over here in Holland are not very much real neat cars, but I
love those
Bricklin cars very much.

Thank you very much for taking the time to read my request,

Kind Regards and lots of great miles,

from:

Marc Veenhuis
Boomgaard 10