Re: front end bras

To: CBL302@msn.com, Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: front end bras
From: GLCurley@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:47:57 EDT
My experience with bras has been that while they protect the front from stone
chips, they can get dirt underneath and cause scratches in the paint of the
bumper.  Depending on the construction, moisture could cause problems as
well.  You can have someone make a bra to fit a Bricklin (try a good
upholsterer).  In the past, I have had them custom made for other cars using
radar absorbing material.  More than a bra, what would be nice to see is a
matching pair of panties or garter belt for the rear bumper to protect it
from fuel spills and dribbles.

George