Fwd: Re: window seals

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: window seals
From: "Seth" <sbunin@provide.net>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:55:42 -0400
The rear quarter glass is held in by two mechanisms. The window adhesive is
the primary mechanism, but the glass also sits on a ledge which is created
by a piece of fiberglass which gets glued to the wheel well. I know from
experience
that the adhesive is very effective because when I got my car, someone had
removed
the ledge (long story) and the window had been held in by the adhesive alone
for 20 years!

Seth #1544