Re: Air Doors

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Air Doors
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Sun, 2 Dec 2001 13:32:39 EST
The compressor that I got from Terry is set for 130 lbs., I doesn't appear to
be adjustable.  As for the pressure to the doors, Terry recommends adjusting
for a 2 second up time and a 2 1/2 second down time.  I don't know what
pressure this is as I don't have a gauge on that side.  The pressure also
depends on what size cylinders you have.  The originals are a larger diameter
than the replacements and so would take a lower pressure (or is it higher?).
Marvin