Help Requested

To: "'bricklin@autox.team.net'" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help Requested
From: David Ebel <David.Ebel@jda.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:16:41 -0700
        Hey everyone.  I am the owner of a beautiful Bricklin #841.  For
reasons beyond my control I am putting the bricklin up for sale.  It is
really a nice Bricklin, Drives very well and looks even better.  I have
plenty of pictures, all the receipts from the work I have done and had done.
I need help selling the car in this crazy market.  I am willing to let it go
for slightly below market value.  I am asking 8K.  Keep in mind this is for
a car with nearly mint interior, awesome safety red paint, and an engine the
truly purrs.

Pictures can be found at the following address.  Any and all help will be
greatly appreciated.  I want this car to go somewhere it will be taken care
of.

http://www.chilistew.com/bricklin.htm

David J. Ebel
 JDA  Software Group, Inc