Re: Viruseseses

To: alphachi <alphachi@writeme.com>
Subject: Re: Viruseseses
From: "Paul J. Amoroso" <amo@access995.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 23:38:48 -0500
A neat little trick to prevent any of the automated self replicating via
e-mail viruses is to make the first address in your address book"
00000000" and record no e-mail address. the 000000000 is listed first
and since it will not send without the address, it fails and stops.  If
everyone did this, the self perpetuation would stop.  Pass it on to all
your friends.  It can't hurt.

Amo (#1207)