Re: Viruseseses

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, "Owen Evans" <tybach@adan.kingston.net>
Subject: Re: Viruseseses
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 01:38:29 -0500
As far as I'm concerned, your apology is accepted.  Part of the problem is
the ease in which Outlook Express can allow this to happen because it opens
the message automatically, unlike Outlook and other full-fledged mail
programs.  The other part is not updating whatever virus protection you may
have on a weekly basis.  Both McAfee and Norton offer this.  I wouldn't give
a dime for any other virus protection out there.   Of course, I wouldn't
mind if we stick to topics specifically and directly related to the
Bricklin.  There are PLENTY of MBs and MLs out there for political
discussions and they are overrun by trolls and flames and a cornucopia of
fodder.

Happy Holidays
stephan #2821