Re: Anyone use Hadley 850 compressor for Bricklin?

To: symbiotic@hotmail.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Anyone use Hadley 850 compressor for Bricklin?
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:41:03
I don't recall the model number, but I have had a Hadley belt driven,
electric compressor on my car for about 20 years now. It came with a
pressure guage and pressure operated shut off switch. It generates 120-125
psi. I spray oil into the intake once in a while to keep it lubed and it has
worked fine.

I'm thinking though in the last 20 yrs, that compressors must have been
improved. Has anyone checked into  the compressors that are being sold with
air suspension kits that are replacing hydraulics on low riders?? Do they
put out enough pressure??

Alan Coleman