First nude pics

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: First nude pics
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 09:55:34 -0500
Now that I have your attention:

Here's wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.  May each of
us have a safe and happy holiday.  This is a great time to reach out to folk
we've unintentionally "neglected". Often, we seem to get so caught up in our
lives that some relationships are held together by thin threads.  This is a
great time to reinforce these bonds and remind these folks how very
important they really are.

stephan "crotchety" #2821

To John, a special thanks for your tireless efforts. I'm sure we are all
grateful for the time you have devoted to this interest.   Sorry the a/c
conversion article did not make this issue, but it should be ready for the
next, pics and all.