HOLIDAY WISHES

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net, justinmalaska@hotmail.com
Subject: HOLIDAY WISHES
From: "George Malaska" <gmalaska@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2001 10:52:32 -0500
  Although this has been a particularly trying year for me (personal,
employment, and recently health have all taken a turn for the worse), I want
to say that I am thankful for all my friends and family that have supported
and helped me through it. Trying times are when you really find out who are
true friends.
  Although it has been a more trying time for our country, I am glad to live
in a place, where even in the face of such atrocities and utter lack of
regard or respect for human life, our people can pull together and show the
world that we are not, can not or will not be beaten.
  If nothing else, the events of the past year have helped us to realize
that which we take for granted so often. That being our friends,family, and
freedom. It's been kind of a wake up call. Never have I seen so many people
pull together. It has been a LONG time since I have seen people just being
genuinely HUMAN to one another. Let us not forget all that have sacrificed
or will sacrifice so much to ensure our freedom to live as we wish.
  My holiday wish to all my friends, family and country is; may we all have
the best Christmas ever and a new year filled with peace and prosperity.
Though I am not an especially religious person, I thank God for every day
that I can wake up,  see the sunrise, and live my life as I wish, not as
someone tells me to.
   MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL MY FRIENDS.
  George.

George J. Malaska, VIN#768
V.P. Membership, Bricklin International
Elkhart, IN. 46514