loud Bricklin

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: loud Bricklin
From: AAFS172@aol.com
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2001 18:05:29 EST
I drove my Brick up from Phoenix back here to Flagstaff last week ( around
two hours on Interstate-17 at 80mph ) and by the time it was over my ears
were ringing from all the outside noise.  The upholstery shop has the car now
with instructions to put padding under all the carpet and up the sides behind
the rear side panels as well as around the rear tail lights.  I hope this
helps.

Where can I find some new door switches, both inside and out?  Or does anyone
know of some nice switches that look nice and work just fine?

Greg Arend
Advantage Air
Flagstaff  AZ