Radio wiring

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radio wiring
From: "Kevin Rodgers" <krodgers@nautel.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 09:00:39 -0300
When I purchased my car it did not have a radio.  This weekends project to to
install a radio so I went looking to see what the radio connector looks like
in the Bricklin and decovered it (P16) has been cut off!  The wires are just
taped up under the dash.

I've reviewed John Blair's electrical schematics and found some of the
information but am missing some.  Can someone please fill in the blanks.

P16 - F Br wire - goes to Drivers side speaker (+)
P16 - E Gr wire - goes to Pass. side speaker (+)
P16 - D  Bk/W wire - Drivers side speaker (-)
P16 - C  ???
P16 - B Bk wire - goes to Pass. side speaker (-)
P16 - A  ???

Thanks for the help
Kevin Rodgers
Vin 2824