Re: Radio wiring

To: "Kevin Rodgers" <krodgers@nautel.com>
Subject: Re: Radio wiring
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 02 Jun 2002 12:32:30 -0400
At 09:00 AM 6/1/02 -0300, Kevin Rodgers wrote:

>When I purchased my car it did not have a radio.  This weekends project to to
>install a radio so I went looking to see what the radio connector looks like
>in the Bricklin and decovered it (P16) has been cut off!  The wires are just
>taped up under the dash.
>
>I've reviewed John Blair's electrical schematics and found some of the
>information but am missing some.  Can someone please fill in the blanks.
>
>P16 - F Br wire - goes to Drivers side speaker (+)
>P16 - E Gr wire - goes to Pass. side speaker (+)
>P16 - D  Bk/W wire - Drivers side speaker (-)
>P16 - C  ???
>P16 - B Bk wire - goes to Pass. side speaker (-)
>P16 - A  ???

Kevin,

  P16-A is a yellow wire that comes from the Radio Fuse and is Switched power.

Since I don't have my dash, radio, etc. connected. I can only guess at to
P16-C.  My guess is that it is for a power antenna, but I'm not sure.

If anyone has validated the connector for the radio, please let me know and
I'll update the diags.

TIA