California Bricklin Owners Event

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: California Bricklin Owners Event
From: "Anthony Dulcich" <adulcich@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 21:16:49 -0700
Hello Everyone!
I wanted to let you know about an event I have planned for The California
Bricklin Owners Club. We will be meeting at the Petersen Automotive Museum in
Los Angeles at 1:00 PM Saturday, June 22. 2002.  After a guided tour of the
museum, we will cruise the coast highway to Gladstones 4 Fish in Malibu. This
is the first event I have planned for the club and hope to have a good
turnout. If you are intrested in attending the event, You can E-Mail me at
Adulcich@charter.net or call at (562) 627-0618.
You can see the following sites at www.petersen.org and www.gladstones.com  .
Other information is available at the California Bricklin Owners Club site at
www.californiabricklinowners.org
I have started a resto on my car (#1231) , so I will be looking forward to
seeing other Bricklins at the event.
Thank you and Happy Motoring
Anthony Dulcich #1231