Re: 75 351W headers? 68 headers "NOT". at least not for me!

To: "<" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 75 351W headers? 68 headers "NOT". at least not for me!
From: "jlwncw" <jlwncw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 06:59:40 -0400
Odd,I just had a shop install these 68 mustang tri-y headers from National
Parts Depot just last month.He said they only required a small notch to be
cut on the headers near the transmission.I was charged for two hours labor.I
sprang for the chrome plated headers,which should last a little longer.Good
luck.