RE: headlight parts...

To: <WUZNTME2@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: headlight parts...
From: "George Schiro" <gschiro@lni.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 20:37:36 -0400
I plan to sell my two original headlight assemblies, including the vacuum
actuators, as I am installing a pair of RX-7 electric units with the
rectangular headlamps.  The original units appear to be complete except for
the black plastic bezels which are missing.  However, you may not want to
buy two whole assemblies if you are only after a few parts.

George Schiro