Re: headlight parts...

To: WUZNTME2@aol.com, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: headlight parts...
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:35:56 EDT
I salvaged the headlight buckets and trim rings from an AMC Gremlin that I
found in the junk yard.  The trim rings were especially welcome as none of
the "universal" ones would work.  If you find a Gremlin also get the wiper
motor and front turn signal lights out of the grill as these are both the
same as the Brick.
Marvin