Re: hydrolic pumps?

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: hydrolic pumps?
From: "cbl302" <cbl302@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 00:03:35 -0400
Just use a late 1980's or early 90's MUSTANG convertable Hydroelectric
pump,it is a plug and play for the Bricklin doors.That is what I used on
Vin#1136 and it just bolted right in, Bricklin hydro lines bolted right up
to it,also if you need rams use the same,from a Mustang,in a nutshell,what
Bricklin did was just use all the parts from a convertable top,and
transfered them,to use on the Bricklin,same with the hydro lines,and
possible switches. Best place to find a used one is at www.ebay.com  look
under convertable pumps,that is where I found mine.

1024 air
1136 hydro