brick parts for sale...

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: brick parts for sale...
From: KYNDUVME1@aol.com
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 23:21:55 EDT
hey all ..I went through my inventory today, I had purchased ALOT of parts
from this guy a while back.. MOST of it I am keeping because I can still use
it.. This is what I dont need....

74 AMC carb... decent condition
air tank for headlight air storage
hydraulic pistons for doors.. (3) one with a slow leak...
ENTIRE hydraulic door system...
74 under the front end wind thing?? the ORIGINAL one that eveyone seems to
replace...
74 brand new fan shroud
pardon my not knowing the names of these things but.. here I go..
the on the bottom of door white plastic latch mechanism WITH The assembly on
it that goes in the door, as well as just the assembly without the plastic...
 I have a few of these.. both sides...
I also have a limited amount of hub cap STICKERS.. the round black with the
brick with open doors on it..

I am not looking to make a  "killing" on these things, NOR do I want to give
them away...  Buyer will of course pay shipping, I am in NY..  I can take
digital pics of anything you want...
I am very willing to trade some things too.. I dont know exactly what I need,
But let me know what you have.. I REALLY need one GOOD original wheel.. or a
set..=)..  thanks everyone.. I also have ALOT of pics of my car in all sorts
of stages since it has been at TT's.. I would LOVE to show everyone!! I do
not have the means to put them on a web page, so let me know if you would
like to see it.. I must warn you.. some of them are GRAPHIC!!! naked B!!!!!
thanks everyone...
Chris Fasulo
an almost finished #1978