Virus

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virus
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2002 20:23:16 -0400
I have received several KLEZ virus laden e-mails from this party, all
attempts to contact them have failed, If you are on the list and have
received them also, then we can narrow the person down to someone on the
list, if not them I'm sorry and it is one of my other contacts. The person
appears to have earthlink internet.

 by scaup.mail.pas.earthlink.net with smtp (Exim 3.33 #2)
 id 17MSxI-0001m8-00
 for htc@mnsi.net; Mon, 24 Jun 2002 05:28:28 -0700

If this bears resemblance to the time you turned on your computer, contact
earthlink and they will walk you through the removal of this virus from your
system.