Re: Virus

To: High Tech Coatings <htc@mnsi.com>,
Subject: Re: Virus
From: Tag Atkinson <senseitag@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 2002 08:43:24 -0600
Hello,

I too have received a record number of KLEZ and various other virus laden
e-mails during the last week.  As too have a number of people I know.  It
appears that the KLEZ infected far more people on the net then was
previously thought.

After infecting you, what KLEZ does is take your entire e-mail list and send
messages to them as if from others on that list.  The e-mail you received
may not have even come from that address but another contact of yours.

The best thing to do right now with the barrage is make sure your AV
software is updated.  If you don't have any go and buy Norton and install it
with all its upgrades as it will stop the KLEZ.  Or buy a Mac as the virus
doesn't work on Macs.

As it is my block sender list is becoming very large.

Good luck to everyone out there.
Tag