Re: bricklin speed

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bricklin speed
From: "cbl302" <cbl302@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:52:41 -0500
That bit about Bricklins catching on fire is BULL,unlike a Delorean THAT can
catch on fire,in a accident,a Bricklins chances of catching fire are almost
non-existent,I have seen burnt Bricklins,but ALL were fires,from standing
still(i.e.:rodent chewed wiring,poor electrical wiring by owner(wiring up a
accessory)or even oil on the exhaust,BUT never in a crash.

Claude
1024/1136