RE: bricklin speed

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: bricklin speed
From: "Michael Fischer" <Michael.Fischer@Dittybase.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 16:26:08 -0800
Hmm .. I heard there was apparently a bit of bad blood between the DeLorean
and the Bricklin, but there's also numerous owners of both vehicles; or like
myself, desiring to own both. (Currently only a DeLorean owner)

But for both brands; there's a lot of misconception out there.

Where EXACTLY do you find the information that a DeLorean can catch on fire
in an accident?? Or anymore-so then the Bricklin or other vehicles?

Yes, the gas tank is in the front of the DeLorean; but if you are in an
accident with enough force to rupture the blow-molded tank, then, well,
fires won't exactly be of concern. :)

Not trying to start a flame war or a Bricklin vs. DeLorean urinating
contest.

Mike