Re: bricklin speed (correction)

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: bricklin speed (correction)
From: "cbl302" <cbl302@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Feb 2003 20:01:22 -0500
I made a error there, I should have said,at SPEED,as I had one(a Delorean)
that burst into flames as the girl was driving it,(which in the case of the
Delorean is a danger in itself(catching fire at speed),as you do not EVEN
know it has a engine fire, as the engine is in the back,and all smoke and
smells of fire are being blown AWAY behind the driver,and as was the case
with this female Delorean driver,she did NOT even know her car was on fire
until another motorist,pointed in alarm to her that her Delorean was on
fire,causing her to panic,and nearly wipe out.(Possibly causing a
accident/burning Delorean)
And YES I am a current Delorean owner(and past Delorean owner,since 1982)I
love both cars,I am just pointing out the facts.
Claude
1024/1136