Were you at any Bricklin events last year?

Subject: Were you at any Bricklin events last year?
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 05:13:36 -0500
Did you bring a camera, too? I'm working on pages for various events on
www.bricklin.org (the BI website). If you have pictures you are willing to
share or comments / adventures during the meet, please send them to
MMitchell@Bricklin.org. I'd appreciate anything you could send. If possible,
identify people / VIN #s in the pictures. Please keep the e-mail size under
2 MB - my ISP will kick it back if it's larger than that. (Let me know if
you have a problem with this, I can make alternate arrangements to get your
file / information.

If you are presently planning a meet and would like it to appear on the
events page, please drop me an e-mail with the pertinent information.

Here's to a good 2003 car season!

Michael V. Mitchell
Webmaster@Bricklins.net
www.Bricklins.net