Re: manual conversion...long overdue.

To: <Bricklin0023@aol.com>, <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: manual conversion...long overdue.
From: "Sean Johnson" <seanjohnson@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 09:14:28 -0600
Jamie and Rick,

Any updates to share?  I am looking forward to swapping in a 5 or 6 speed in
place of the T10 in #760 so your labors are of great interest.  I am
particularly interested in Rick's T56 adventure.  The T5 swap has definitely
been done before but the only 6 speed installation I'm aware of is a
Richmond unit.  I've been told that one is relatively easy to do, but the
tranny is very expensive and there have been some complaints about hard
shifting.  Both of these would make great articles for the Brickline.

Thanks to all and good luck!