Re: Int paint

To: "RBendell" <rbendell@rogers.com>,
Subject: Re: Int paint
From: "Sean Johnson" <seanjohnson@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 17:45:51 -0600
RBendell,

I ran into the same problem last fall.  What I was told was that the lacquer
base is no longer available because it had a high volatile organic content
(VOC) and was banned by the same legislation that outlawed Freon R12.  I
worked with the local Sherwin Williams automotive paint department to get a
new formulation made.  Here are the specifics:

It is the 72 - 76 Ford Medium Ginger Bronze

F11N 3195 00(Y), code 5J, .66PT, .34 271.

This was a 1 pint can and it cost about $40 USD.  I don't know that all of
the codes mean but I've included everything written on the can.

Good luck!