Re: Bricklin insurance

To: LuxuryTS@aol.com
Subject: Re: Bricklin insurance
From: "Frank Alaimo" <alaimoknj@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 17:02:22 -0400
I have my Bricklin insured in NJ for $13,000, no deductible, up to 6,000
miles per year for a premium of $154 per year.  There are restrictions on
where you can drive it or leave it and overnight storage (eg. can't run
errands or leave in a shopping center parking lot out of your sight, etc.)
If you want details, I can send it on when I get home.

Frank