Re: Interior Paint

To: seanjohnson@attbi.com ("Sean Johnson"), Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Interior Paint
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 10:23:50 -0400
Sean,
I took this to the local paint supplier and the part of the code they said was
meaningfull was the 5J.  However, they said it was a gloss paint.  I understand
that the doors are supposed to be flat or semi-gloss.  I think it would be a
great help to the club if someone could take an origial piece in and get an
exact formulation in either Dupont or PPG.
Does anyone know what Terry or Bob use?
Marvin