RE: Cooling Advice

Subject: RE: Cooling Advice
From: "John Lodge" <knglionz@cablenet-va.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 21:40:25 -0400
recorring to a 4 core is highly recommended by Terry Tanner who has 4cores
in both of his 75 Bricks.  yes they fit and yes they do the job.  As for the
Thermostat, I would go with a higher temp thermostat because the longer you
hold the coolant in the radiator the longer it gets to cool down thus giving
your engine the chance to actually disperse the temp that it builds up.  as
for the flex-lite fan, not really sure what that will do for you.  You will
have to let me know whether that improves anything or not.  One suggestion
though... while you are in there with the rad and fan and shroud out of the
way.. You may want to consider putting a Flow-cool waterpump in.  This I do
know will enhance the cooling system dramatically.  Just a suggestion

John L