Re: Cooling Advice

To: grants@unb.ca, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Cooling Advice
From: Maycinc@cs.com
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:17:37 EDT
Steve,
I have 4 core in my Brick.  There's no difference in size from the original.
I'm not sure if it really helps the cooling or not as mine still runs hot.
As for the thermostat, once they open they are all the same and will let the
coolant flow as fast as the system will allow.  If your engine runs at a
higher temp than the thermostat (and what Bricklin doesn't) then I don't
think the rating matters all that much.
Marvin