RE: Air door conversion

Subject: RE: Air door conversion
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2003 07:12:41 -0400
Hi Tim!

Hope the following helps!

Air Door Conversion is pretty simple with the kits available from Terry
Tanner (I did 1155 myself - George Malaska was kind enough to weld the tank
to the bumper for me). Start at http://www.team.net/archive/bricklin and
search for 'air;door;conversion'. This is the search page for this mailing
list - lot's of information available on the topic as you might guess.

Perry Ziff did one from scratch and here's an e-mail 'conversation' that
took place last year. You might want to touch base with Kevin Hand
http://www.californiabricklinowners.org/ and with the other person in this
thread to see what / if he actually did anything (mailto:ThibsmanS@aol.com).
I would also suggest going to http://www.team.net/archive/bricklin to search
for this topic, also. I believe it has been covered - although I don't
specifically remember anything.

Here's the thread from a previous query:

Michael V. Mitchell
VIN 1155
www.bricklins.net