Re: Gray Ghost?

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gray Ghost?
From: "Brian Cochran" <bricklin2264@usa.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 22:59:44 -0700
I'm not sure where the Gray Ghost ended up (though I am kinda looking for it if
anyone knows where it is), but I can help with some of the others.  I currently
own Prototypes #1 and #3.  I am pretty sure #2 is on the East coast somewhere,
and I have a pretty good idea of who owns it, but nothing confirmed right now.
Prototype #4 is currently in California being restored.  Prototype #5 is
rumored to be in Arizona, but I have yet to hear back from of the owner to
verify that.  Prototype #6 was never actually a completed car but a test fit
car (may have been completed after the company closed), but I don't believe it
exists anymore.  Prototypes #7 & #8 were exactly like the production cars (at
least as far as I know), but I don't know what ever happened to them.  Let me
know if anyone has any questions.  I have done a LOT of research on the
prototypes over the last few months, so I am very knowledgeable about them, and
am very willing to talk about them.

Brian Cochran
Bricklin 2264
http://www.geocities.com/p5kr/index2.html