RE: Bricklin totals?

To: "'KINGALIONZ11370@aol.com'" <KINGALIONZ11370@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Bricklin totals?
From: "Fedeli, Joe (DSCP)" <Joe.Fedeli@dla.mil>
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2004 08:06:04 -0500
Thank John for the reply!  I know and hope I am wrong and the figure is
actually closer to what you stated rather than my estimate as it helps the
marque get more notice and parts availability in the future!  Many other
cars of the same general limited production run over the years (before and
after the Bricklin production) did not survive as well as the
figures/percentage you stated.  I hope this is not because the Bricklin was
a bigger failure and therefore stored earlier due to those unresolved
problems, therefore, surviving now due to this unintended event.  I saw
#2987 and was aware of those built after up to #2914.  72% survival rate is
still awful high in my opinion based on all other marquees, but then again,
our car is special.  Hope I'm wrong, but the figure of 72% is an aberration
to the normal mean distribution of collector cars, both limited production
and mass produced.  Not impossible mathematically, but beyond the 3rd sigma
of probability...you see my point.  Please say hi to Terry for me and hope
all is well with the Bricklin clan!!!

Your Bricklin friend,
Joe Fedeli