Re: a calendar and more

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a calendar and more
From: "Stuart Zukrow" <sjzukrow@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 11:38:17 -0500
The calendar is a giveaway.  Auto supply stores or service stations may have
them.  The fact that its a giveaway probably makes it more difficult to find
since I doubt any place that sells calendars would carry this one.  They're
free if you can find them.  The trick is to find them.  I tried to find one
in stores and auto places a while back and I was unsuccessful.

But there was an eBay seller who had them.  After I bought mine, the seller
listed another which sold too.  Perhaps he's got more.  Try contacting him.
Here is a link to the most recently completed auction:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=556&item=2215140534

Stuart