Re: a calendar and more

To: "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: a calendar and more
From: "Rick" <Htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2004 13:08:45 -0500
I bought 300 (for my business) and most were given away, I do have 5 left
that I will give away if you pick up or just pay the postage and I'll mail
one. When I ordered mine they first said they had none of the exotic car
2003 left, when I said ok I don't want anything then they found 300 (I
originally ordered 500).
Serge told us about these a couple of months ago, that's when I ordered
mine, maybe I got the last of them.
Rick

> What about a group buy?  It could even have the BI logo or something.  Too
> bad it's already 2004.  That last one on eBay sold for $7.99 and they are
only
> $1.49 each for 200 from the company (nice profit).  If anyone else is
> interested also count me in for a few.
> George
>

> > The calendar is a giveaway.  Auto supply stores or service stations may
> > have
> > them.  The fact that its a giveaway probably makes it more difficult to
find
> > since I doubt any place that sells calendars would carry this one.
They're

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=556&item=2215140534