Re: frustrating day

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>, "bl" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: frustrating day
From: "High Tech Coatings" <rick@hightechcoatings.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 06:52:59 -0500
> While working on his, I noticed that the air line to the passenger's side
> lift ram and gotten some slack and layed on the exhaust.  So the last time
> I fired her up, I burned the air line in half.

Betcha that never happened with a Morgan ;)

> So a second question.  Are you all clamping the air lines in the well in
> any way, just holding them against something with wire ties or what?  How
> are you keeping the air lines from getting loose and getting trashed?

Youcan use a clamp like the one shown here or there are real "sweet" billet
ones. you should be able to find these in a local supply house or a
army/navy surplus place
http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?part=AER%2DFCM3481&view=257#largerimage
Not that I shop at summit but it's a great place to look at pictures;)