Re: Car And Driver Archived Bricklin Test

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Car And Driver Archived Bricklin Test
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 03:17:48 +0000
I thought 'how nice, a person can surf to C/D's website and still get the
press' original impressions.'

Paul:

http://www.corvettearchive.com/c3.cfm

Scroll down to 1975, and look for the scanned version.  You'll find the
image aspects.

Newsgroup readers:
I exchanged some dialogue with Bricklin-Guru-John about doing a modern SV1
review.  I'd like to get a couple SV1s (one stock and one modified) and do a
comparison with performance/etc. just like a magazine.  I think if I
formatted that as a slick webpage and we added to bricklin.org, it could
help generate interest in the SV1 and increase it's value.  BUT, since BI
has a strong east coast presence, and CBO is here, this may not happen.  Who
knows...

SO
#199 (stripped to the frame, getting por15 up the yang)