Car And Driver Archived Bricklin Test

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Car And Driver Archived Bricklin Test
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2004 03:44:00 +0000
If you try a search on the website for C/D magazine using the keyword
"Bricklin", you'll not find this archived article.  However, amongst the
*elite* newsgrouping, here ye be informed...

http://corvette.caranddriver.com/archive_display/cd/cd_display.asp?ArticleID=58&page=1

No doubt most of you have already read it at some point.  I printed it out
since I can't stand the online ad reloading and I don't have the Bricklin
Gold Portfolio book, yet.

Why not use plastic "zip" ties to tie up your airlines John?

Scope out the new MSN Plus Internet Software  optimizes dial-up to the max!