Re: power stearing oil tank 75

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: power stearing oil tank 75
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 17:30:35 -0400
At 02:56 PM 6/10/2004 -0400, High Tech Coatings wrote:

>I believe it was from a school bus of the vintage

>> Serge wrote:
>>
>> Power stearing oil tank anyone know the car its from?or what can i use to
>> replace it ...for a 75 bricklin

Serge,

Makes sense as that's one of the vechiles listed for the Eaton PS pump.

Here's one site that has the pumps - don't know if they can help with the
remote resvior:
http://www.mustangsplus.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?screen=PROD&Store_Code=MPF
MP&Product_Code=04309

Here's another:
http://www.precisionfluidpower.com/ - Eaton repair - may be able to help.

How bad is the leak, and is it from the bottom of the metal?  You might be
able to pull the resivor and either have some one weld up the hole, or
try using some JB weld on the outside around the hole(s).

Let us know what happens.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229